ExBio NA Exhibiting NAFEM Show February 7-9, 2019 Orlando Florida Booth 998
Welcome to ExBio
Interest in the welfare of our planet demands an environmentally friendly food waste solution. In North America alone, our total landfill waste contains 30% and by some estimates, up to 40% food waste.
Global goals to reduce food waste and new mandatory food waste programs have added weight to the problem of reducing food waste.
Given the current global challenges we face, environmentally friendly food waste processors have attracted extraordinary attention worldwide.
By utilizing industry-leading technology, ExBio continues to be at the forefront of food waste reduction with easy-to-use, safe and reliable, eco-friendly products.
ExBio has developed solutions for decomposition and elimination of food waste. Exbio’s solutions are able to handle small to large kitchen based output and will handle large industrial scale food waste processing plants.
ExBio has been producing Aerobic Food Digesters and the technology to power digestion for the home market in Korea and for the export market since 2007. With substantial market share and technology in the United States, Japan, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore and many other countries in Europe and beyond, all of whom are highly focused on environmental issues, ExBio is already being recognized for its excellence in its technology worldwide and its contribution to global sustainability.
ExBio NA, Inc. is the North American distribution channel of ExBio products in the United States and Canada. Our building in Davenport, Iowa is centrally located to service all of our customers. ExBio continues its research and development of its core technology to offer best in class products and innovative solutions, to satisfy its customers and to help provide a better environment for consumers around the world.
Aerobic Food Digestion
Features and Benefits
- Turn food waste into gray water within 24 hours and discharge into local wastewater system
- Proprietary Aerobic Technology; ExBio Enzyme 159 Catalyst and Bio Star Accelerator
- Safe and easy operation with minimal maintenance
- Real time monitoring of ingested and digested food quantity
- Minimizes unpleasant odors and operates quietly
- Hygienic working environment reduces pests and vermin
- No solid waste output to manage
- All stainless steel construction
- Reduce food waste disposal in conventional landfills
- Reduce the production of methane; a greenhouse gas from landfills
- Reduce ground water contamination
- Reduce overall labor cost and lower conventional garbage hauling expense
- Turns Food Waste into Water and Carbon Dioxide
- Lower carbon footprint
ExBio Waste Food Digesters can…
- Lower your environmental footprint.
- Save money, save fuel, reduce landfill waste, lower landfill disposal costs, reduce methane gas emissions, reduce groundwater contamination and save labor cost by using ExBio EX Series Aerobic Waste Food Digesters.
- No bugs, no vermin and no rotting garbage odor when you use ExBio EX Series Digestors.
Did you know...
Food waste destined for landfills accounts for 30-40% of all solid waste disposal in North America.
Who Uses ExBio?
- Grocery stores Warehouse clubs
- Colleges & Universities
- Nursing homes & Assisted care living facilities Hotels
MICROBIAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE & FACTORY