Aerobic Food Digestion
Features and Benefits
- Turn food waste into gray water within 24 hours and discharge into local wastewater system
- Proprietary Aerobic Technology; ExBio Enzyme 159 Catalyst and Bio Star Accelerator
- Safe and easy operation with minimal maintenance
- Real time monitoring of ingested and digested food quantity
- Minimizes unpleasant odors and operates quietly
- Hygienic working environment reduces pests and vermin
- No solid waste output to manage
- All stainless steel construction
- Reduce food waste disposal in conventional landfills
- Reduce the production of methane; a greenhouse gas from landfills
- Reduce ground water contamination
- Reduce overall labor cost and lower conventional garbage hauling expense
- Turns Food Waste into Water and Carbon Dioxide
- Lower carbon footprint
ExBio Waste Food Digesters can…
- Lower your environmental footprint.
- Save money, save fuel, reduce landfill waste, lower landfill disposal costs, reduce methane gas emissions, reduce groundwater contamination and save labor cost by using ExBio EX Series Aerobic Waste Food Digesters.
- No bugs, no vermin and no rotting garbage odor when you use ExBio EX Series Digestors.
Did you know...
Food waste destined for landfills accounts for 30-40% of all solid waste disposal in North America.
Food waste generated in restaurants and food production plants generate a far greater percentage of food waste
1000 diners on average generate 400 lbs of Food Waste in a typical restaurant
Garbage trucks use over 1.5 Billion gallons of diesel fuel to cart food waste to North American landfills each year
Food Waste accounts for over 100 Billion pounds of solid waste in North American that can be diverted from landfills with Aerobic Digestion technology
Our smallest (EX10) digester can divert over 8000 pounds of solid food waste per year from landfills
Our largest (EX 10000) digester can divert over 8 million pounds of solid food waste per year from landfills
ExBio Digesters output water and CO2 in a substantially reduced amount as compared to carting costs associated with landfill disposal
No Methane gas is produced. No compost is produced which would necessitate additional carting costs and fuel expense